We offer customized presentations focused on developing a servant leadership culture and on being a servant leader. The servant leader moves beyond the transactional aspects of management, and instead actively seeks to develop and align an employee’s sense of purpose with the company mission.
We will take a unpack Servant Leadership through our trainings using a variety of teaching, discussion, short video presentations, exercises and assessments so that you will be able to embrace servant leadership individually and as a team. Our desire is to develop servant leaders that will implement these principles in their personal and professional life. Please visit Faithworks Leadership for a complete listing of processes including those offered through us through the John Maxwell Team.
Lead Like Jesus Encounter
The Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter with Jesus is a two-day workshop developed by Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges. Packed with action-oriented learning and reflection, the workshop closely examines Jesus as a leader and a model while equipping participants to lead like Jesus led.
Whether you seek a relevant and effective model for day-to-day leadership or want to learn more about leadership skills, you will be challenged like never before to look at Jesus in a new and life changing way. Throughout the two day event, you will not only discover your own personal barriers to effective leadership, but you will also learn about the power of the head, heart, the hands and habits.
Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter is a highly interactive, participant-driven two day leadership development workshop that exposes common leadership misconceptions and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model of all time, Jesus.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Board Members
- ANYONE who desires greater personal and professional influence!
Benefits of experiencing Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter
- Align your Heart, Head, Hands and Habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
- Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership
- Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and organizational effectiveness
- Acquire practical tips for measuring performance and navigating those you lead through change
- Establish meaningful goals that are rooted in your God-defined vision and core values to help guide you in decision making
- Build daily habits that will foster personal growth and drive long-term success
- Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead, following the Way of the Carpenter
•A new appreciation of Jesus as a viable role model for leadership in the 21st Century.
•A self-administered assessment of your leadership motivations and behaviors as compared to those modeled and taught by Jesus.
•Insight into common struggles and strategies of leaders trying to walk their faith at work.
•A recommitment to a better way of leading — with Jesus as your teacher and model.
•Direction on the path in the form of a Personal Next Steps game plan.
•Meaningful experience with the spiritual disciplines of solitude, prayer, and the study of the Word.
•A feeling of faith-based community and support.
New One Day Program now available! The Leadership Encounter has been designed so that you can take your team through the either the one day, two day or three day formats.
One Day Format Includes participants guide and materials. Minimum of 10 people.
Dynamic Communications: The Key to Success: Understanding You!
In order to understand your relationships with other people, you must first understand yourself. Achievers throughout history have one thing in common – they know themselves. This means they don’t underestimate what they can do, they don’t sell themselves short and they know their own limitations. Most importantly, by understanding themselves, they are able to develop plans, to overcome their shortcomings and take full advantage of their strengths to improve their communication with others.
Dynamic Communications was designed to help people win and achieve a greater degree of success in life and work. This seminar will open your eyes to a new way of viewing yourself and others and will allow you to discover how to communicate more effectively.
Specifically this seminar will help you:
- Understand the benefits of applying a behavioral communication model
- Understand your own behavioral design
- Recognize, understand and appreciate others’ behavioral designs
- Adapt your behaviors for enhanced communication, understanding and relationships
- Identify behavioral styles by observing tone of voice, words, body language and pace.
Whether your organization or industry requires continuing education or not, Dynamic Communication will help you know yourself and others to improve communication and understanding; a great tool for increasing productivity, enhancing skills and reducing turnover!
Servant Leadership: The Servant Leader
The acronym for Servant Leadership is S.E.R.V.A.N.T and we will take you through the S.E.R.V.A.N.T. process.
S-Start with Defining Your Vision
E-Encourage and Equip Your Team
R-Resuts through Relationships
V-Vision to Create an Environment of Service
A-Appreciation and Affirmation
N-Nurtures Personal Growth
T- Teamwork – Together Everyone Achieves More
For more information on our Leadership Training please please check out our website faithworksleadership.com or contact us by email at email@example.com