Special Invitation: Join us for the Lead Like Jesus Encounter with Ken Blanchard
Life by Design will be hosting a virtual online version of Lead Like Jesus starting on Saturday, October 8th from 8:30 AM – 10AM Pacific time and would like to invite you to be our guest.
This opportunity is by invitation only and we will be inviting select groups of people who we feel would benefit from this experience to be our guest and attend at no cost. The Life by Design price is $75 per person ($150 retail) to include all materials and training. For the first 10 people who register we will cover your cost!
Please take a moment to watch the video with Rick Warren sharing on knowing your WHY and trusting God for the HOW. Also how the HOW applies to you in your leadership of your family and others.
Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter is a highly interactive, participant-driven seven week leadership development workshop that exposes common leadership misconceptions and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model of all time, Jesus.
Data shows that 38 percent of new CEOs fail within the first 18 months on the job. Those failures have little to do with skills, competencies or knowledge. They were more often the result of ego, pride and lack of emotional intelligence. These internal character traits cannot be overcome by adopting new leadership tactics. Change must begin on the inside first!
“I am convinced that the focus on leadership development is in the wrong place. Most initiatives focus on competencies, skill development and techniques, which in some ways is like rearranging the deck chairs on a sinking ship. Good leaders need to become masters of themselves before they can be master of anything else.”
Ray Williams, Financialpost.com
Book your spot on October 8th for a seven week unique virtual learning experience and discover how Jesus flipped the narrative of leadership on its head!
This workshop fosters a high level of interaction regarding the Heart, Head, Hands and Habits. It is presented by trained facilitators using a variety of techniques – lecture, video, group participation, individual work and reflection.
- A new appreciation of Jesus as a viable role model for leadership in the 21st Century.
- A self-administered assessment of your leadership motivations and behaviors as compared to those modeled and taught by Jesus.
- Insight into common struggles and strategies of leaders trying to walk their faith at work.
- A recommitment to a better way of leading — with Jesus as your teacher and model.
- Direction on the path in the form of a Personal Next Steps game plan.
- Meaningful experience with the spiritual disciplines of solitude, prayer, and the study of the Word.
- A feeling of faith-based community and support.
We hope you’ll consider joining us for this special virtual Lead Like Jesus Encounter. To register please fill out the form below.